Joint use of Personal Information by Our Building Systems-related Businesses Mitsubishi Electric may share and jointly use the personal information collected from customers with Mitsubishi Electric Building Techno-Service Co., Ltd. The scope of information shared is detailed below.
Jointly-used Personal Information
Client name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, company (organization) name, job title, and information related to the sale (including leasing and rental information), installation and other services for our products (facilities, equipment and devices), as well as maintenance history (maintenance details, results, reasons for malfunctions).
Companies that Jointly Use Personal Information
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Mitsubishi Electric Building Techno-Service Co., Ltd.
Intended Purpose for Using Personal Information
We use personal information from customers in order to inform those customers of the below products and services—as well as related services—in our Building Systems-related businesses, as well as to provide services that are beneficial and appropriate for each customer.
- 1) The manufacture, sale, maintenance, repair, modification, installation, or design of elevator equipment, refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment, plumbing systems, electrical equipment, telecommunications equipment, fire-fighting equipment, anti-theft equipment, and other building equipment, as well as machinery and appliances for office use
- 2) The manufacture, sale, maintenance, repair, modification, installation, or design of electrical machinery and equipment, electronic appliances, industrial machinery and equipment, information processing machinery and equipment, home electronics and equipment, lighting machinery and equipment, communications machinery and equipment, office building and home-related products, integrated circuits, and other general machinery and equipment
- 3) The manufacture of elevator equipment, refrigeration and air-conditioning, telecommunications equipment, and related attachments and equipment
- 4) The monitoring, control, and measurement of building equipment and machinery
- 5) Comprehensive building administration, consulting, and management including equipment management, environmental sanitation management, and security
- 6) Construction and structural design
- 7) Telecommunications and information processing
- 8) Real estate
- 9) The creation, sale, and engineering of software related to the above
- 10) All work relating to the above
Entity Responsible for Managing Personal Information
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
How Personal Information is Acquired
Verbally (phone, consultation, etc.), online forms, contracts, questionnaires, and other written documents (including records created electronically or magnetically)